IBM Content Manager OnDemand for Multiplatforms 8.5:Sys Implementation and AdminIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- An understanding of basic database concepts
- Some experience as a system administrator, database administrator, or business solution builde
- A working knowledge of Windows Server 2003 or 2008.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is for individuals whose job includes responsibility for administering and maintaining an IBM Content Manager OnDemand system. You will complete exercises using the command utilities required for system maintenance and document processing, including arsxml, arsdoc, and arsadmin. The course covers system and user exit logging and the document audit facility.
In addition, this course describes how to create OnDemand objects such as applications, application groups, folders, and cabinets, as well as how to index, load, retrieve, and view various types of line data report files, PDF and AFP documents, and image files in an OnDemand system solution.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Content Manager OnDemand Administration
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to administer an IBM Content Manager OnDemand system using the tools and techniques presented here
- Learn the skills required to implement a system solution for indexing and loading documents into an OnDemand system