IBM Content Manager OnDemand for Multiplatforms System Administration 8.4IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Completion of IBM Content Manager OnDemand for Multiplatforms Application Implementation 8.4 (IM160) or
- Two or more months of working experience with the IBM Content Manager OnDemand for Multiplatforms at your site
- A thorough understanding of relational database concepts
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is for the person whose job includes responsibility for administering an IBM Content Manager OnDemand system in a Windows Server 2003 environment.
You will work with a fully functioning IBM Content Manger OnDemand system to practice the skills required to administer, maintain and troubleshoot an OnDemand system. After a review of the system architecture and storage options you will complete exercises using the ARS command utilities, exercises for indexing and loading, and exercises for document processing and maintenance. Additionally, the course covers system and user exit logging and the document audit facility.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Content Manager OnDemand Administration
- Acquire the skills required to administer an OnDemand system using the tools and techniques provided.