IBM Content Manager OnDemand V9.X Administration SPVCIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
OnDemand Report Administrators should have this prior knowledge:
- An understanding of basic database concepts;
- A working knowledge of Windows Server 2010 or 2012;
- Access to a workstation running a browser such as Chrome, Windows Explorer, Mozilla
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
This Self-Paced online course is the foundation course for individuals interested in learning the concepts of the IBM Content Manager OnDemand (CMOD) system. The course starts with a basic overview of the system, and then goes on to describe how to create CMOD objects such as applications, application groups, folders, storage sets and users. The course also covers the tasks required to index, load, retrieve, and view various types of report files, documents, and image files in a CMOD solution.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Describe the major functions of the IBM CMOD product;
- Create and maintain CMOD objects such as applications, application groups, and folders;
- Perform the tasks required to index, load, and retrieve various types of documents and report files in a CMOD system;