IBM Cúram Express Rules for Business Analysts 6.0.5IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have
- a working knowledge of health and human services program
- an experience of typical business analysis activities related to system implementations
- an experience of translating Social Welfare legislation into Eligibility and Entitlement business rules
You should have attended Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Business Analysts 6.0.5 (9D470)....
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course provides an introduction to building the rules and rule sets that are developed and published via the IBM Cúram Express Rules (CER) framework. The course describes the key business analysis tasks required to transform legislation or other statutory documentation into rule sets that can be defined, published, and maintained via CER. It introduces the concepts and tasks that underpin rules development, focusing on how rules development can be performed via the CER framework. The course covers out-of-the-box CER functionality. It also enables learners to gain practical experience of the CER Editor operations that are typically required of a range of personnel working on Cúram projects.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Business Process Analyst Skills for IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) 6.0.5
- Describe what Rules are and what they are used for.
- Analyze legislation and construct rules documentation.
- Describe how Rules relate to Products in Cúram.
- Explain the purpose and features of Rule Sets.
- Outline the functionality and scope of the CER Editor.
- Create new Rule Sets by using the CER Editor.
- Set up new Dynamic Evidence types.
- Explain the significance of generated Rule Sets to Dynamic Products.