IBM Cúram Workflow for Developers 6.0.5IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- Frankfurt am main
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have completed one of the following courses:
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers 6.0.5 (9D44G), or
- The following self-paced virtual classroom (SPVC) versions of 9D44G:
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers (ADE) 6.0.5
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers (Customization) 6.0.5, or
- Any previous version of the IBM Cúram...
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This five-day course provides you with a technical understanding of developing IBM Cúram workflows.
Workflow supports the automation of business processes and allows work to be routed among individuals, departments, and the automated parts of the system. IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) applications provide workflow process definitions to support a range of business processes that bring efficiency benefits to organizations. This course describes how to design and implement workflow process definitions.
At the end of the course, you will design and implement a workflow for a business process.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Developer Skills for IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) 6.0.5
- Use the IBM Cúram PDT to create and manage process definitions
- Define Workflow Data Objects (WDO) and data mappings
- Configure flow control features
- Enact workflow process instances
- Configure manual activities
- Configure decision activities and notifications
- Implement a work allocation strategy to allocate tasks
- Troubleshoot workflow design and implementation issues
- Customize an IBM Cúram application workflow