IBM Datacap Taskmaster Capture 8.0.1: Implementation and ConfigurationIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 4 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Familiarity with the following is helpful but not required:
- Basic structured and object oriented programming concepts
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for implementing and configuring data capture solutions using the IBM Datacap Taskmaster software suite.
You work with a fully functioning IBM FileNet P8 system with IBM Datacap Taskmaster installed to practice the skills required to implement and configure data capture solutions.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Datacap Taskmaster Capture 8.0.1 – Role: Application Builder/Business Analyst
- IBM Production Imaging Edition 5.x - Role: Administrator
- IBM Production Imaging Edition 5.x - Role: Project Manager
- IBM Production Imaging Edition 5.x - Role: Installation and Support
- IBM Production Imaging Edition 5.x - Role: Solution Architect
- IBM Product Imaging Edition 5.x - Role: Developer
- IBM Production Imaging Edition 5.x - Role: Process Designer
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to implement and configure an IBM Datacap Taskmaster Capture solution.