IBM DemandTec Deal Management Creating Deals SchnucksIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There is no required prerequisite course work for IBM DemandTec Deal Management Creating Deals.
In addition, it is recommended that learners:
- have some experience using web browsers, the internet and Microsoft Windows operating systems
- are able to navigate a GUI environment
- have experience working with spreadsheets and reports
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This retailer specific course is for those whose job includes responsibility for the IBM DemandTec Deal Management Creating Deals process.
You work within a dedicated training environment to learn the skills required to prepare data for the IBM DemandTec Creating Deals process.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Omni-Channel Merchandising Deal Management Course Offerings
- Navigate through the Deal Management solution
- Locate new and previously created deals using the Master Deal Center
- Interpret your program’s business rules and the system requirements
- Interpret what each deal status means and how to change the deal status for your deal
- Make changes to your contact information
- Select the type of offer, the timing for it, and the item/flat allowances you want to promote
- Add stores and/or store groups
- Add a document attachment and make it public
- Add existing items in your retailers/wholesales catalog to your deal
- Set-up new items manually
- Add allowance amounts and financial cost information for your items
- Add locations (divisions, warehouses, distributors)
- Modify and resubmit deals
- Interpret when you are able to delete, rescind, and cancel a deal
- Use Online Help and other reference materials
- Contact Customer Support via e-mail or toll-free number