IBM DemandTec Markdown Optimization BasicsIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There is no required prerequisite course work for IBM DemandTec Markdown Optimization Basics.
In addition, it is recommended that learners:
- have some experience using web browsers, the internet and Microsoft Windows operating systems
- are able to navigate a GUI environment
- have experience working with spreadsheets and reports
This hands-on course is for those whose job includes responsibility for end of product lifecycle markdown planning.
In this course, you work within a dedicated training environment to practice the skills required to create improved markdown plans that meet your corporate and category objectives, and review markdown financial forecasts, override schedules and approve a plan for implementation.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Omni-Channel Merchandising Markdown Optimization Training
- Create a markdown plan
- Optimize and predict a markdown plan to produce schedules and occasions
- Duplicate, view and edit a markdown plan or scenario
- Review the results of a markdown plan
- Compare markdown schedules to determine the schedule that best meets defined business goals
- Create and maintain product groups, store groups, and location zones that are applicable to your markdown strategies