IBM DemandTec Price Optimization AdvancedIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
IBM DemandTec Price Optimization Basics is the prerequisite course to IBM DemandTec Price Optimization Advanced.
You are given a pre-course survey to complete to ascertain knowledge on IBM DemandTec Price Optimization features. This helps the trainer customize the first module for you.
Custom modules can be created using your production environment or your processes at an additional cost.
You should have:
- Attributed at least 2 categories using the PIF and the IBM DemandTec OpenLink application.
- Previously created data (either through manual entry or Excel file import) to support the following rules: Line Group, Size, Brand, Competitive, Pre-price and CPI.
- Run at least 10 scenarios on a single category using the DemandTec Everyday Price Optimization application.
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and reports
The DemandTec Price Analytics Advanced session discusses new topics and some concepts covered in Price Analytics Basics training, but are rarely retained by Basics course participants.
You are given a pre-course survey to complete to ascertain knowledge on DemandTec Price Analytics features. This helps the trainer customize the first module or 'review' for your participants.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Omni-Channel Merchandising Price Execution and Optimization Offerings
- Use new features introduced to the Price Optimization solution and Open Link Platform
- Utilize available price and cost types
- Explain how a scenario is solved within the solution
- Use rules creatively
- Infer rule usage in pricing actions
- Create Price Zones
- Implement advanced Override possibilities
- Create Save As and Custom reports
- Create and delete Competitors and competitive data sets
- Describe impacts of Average Discount on product-level results
- Interpret the Rule Relaxation algorithm
- Set automated features such as Scenario auto-deletion, Price Update, and Product Status