IBM DemandTec Price Optimization Rules PricingIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
- Have some experience using web browsers, the internet and Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Be able to navigate a GUI environment
- Have experience working with spreadsheets and reports.
As you work through the concepts and tasks, it is assumed that you are familiar with Microsoft Excel; although this will not be a blocking issue to learning.
This hands-on course teaches you to use rules, prepare what-if scenarios and analyze results in the Price Management solution.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Omni-Channel Merchandising Price Execution and Optimization Offerings
- Describe the benefits of Rules Pricing
- Review data for anomalies before running scenarios
- Assign Pre-pricing and Price-locking to products that should not change during rules pricing or optimization
- Explain and change Product Status based on what products should be included in the pricing action
- Create data to support Price Optimization rules such as, but not limited to, Size Families/Classes, Brand Families/Classes, and Other Families/Classes
- Create Product and Store Groups for rules and CPIs
- Create and calculate weighted and non-weighted CPIs
- Import and Export data into and from the Price solution
- Use rules to support category strategies
- Create scenarios and add rules strategically
- Run ''what-if'' scenarios to compare the projected financial implications of various pricing strategies
- Review summary-level optimized prices using Scenario Summary and Compare Scenario features
- Review Scenario Results reports and Compare Scenario Details functionality
- Use the PRA and Product Analyzer to answer price change questions