IBM DemandTec Price Optimization Update ProcessIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
- IBM DemandTec Price Optimization Basics is the prerequisite course to IBM DemandTec Price Optimization Update Process.
In addition, it is recommended that learners:
- have some experience using web browsers, the internet and Microsoft Windows operating systems
- are able to navigate a GUI environment
- have experience working with spreadsheets and reports
This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for price analytics using the IBM DemandTec Price Optimization solution.
In this hands-on course you work within a dedicated training environment to practice the skills required to maintain prices once the Price Optimization solution suggested prices are in stores.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Omni-Channel Merchandising Price Execution and Optimization Offerings
- Set up new data thresholds to control where new data is sent in solutions
- Approve of new data
- Attribute new products
- Link products together for forecasting purposes
- Explain Price Update triggers and rules used during the price update process
- Input Price Update thresholds
- Conduct a Price Update
- Review updated prices and send those pries to stores
- Explain when to remodel or reoptimize a category