IBM® Emptoris® Contract Management Contract Lifecycle V10.0.1 (WBT)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have completed:
- Introduction to IBM® Emptoris® Contract Management V10.0 (WBT) (6D478)
This 2-day Web-based Training course describes the various stages, processes and methods in the Emptoris contract lifecycle.
This course explains the contract creation and collaboration processes in detail. This course also teaches how to modify, present, execute, manage and maintain contracts using the IBM Emptoris Contract Management system.
Unit checkpoints at the end of each Unit help to check your knowledge and reinforce the concepts you learned. Demo videos have been provided to support your learning. The course can be used as both start-to-finish training and as a Performance Support tool on the job.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Contract Management Contract Lifecycle
- Create a contract based on a Contract Template
- Use Each Tab on the Contract Editor to update the Contract Language and associated meta-data
- Describe the role and utility of Terms
- Use the Word Editor to edit the language of your contract
- Describe the Contract Review process
- Invoke the Contract Review process
- Review a contract
- Use the Word Editor to compare various revisions of your contract
- Describe Contract Security, especially as concerns regarding Contract Visibility to Users
- Describe the Contract Approval Process
- Invoke the Contract Approval Process
- Approve a contract
- Use the Management Tab in the Contract Editor to monitor the audit trail of Contract Activity displayed there
- Check Out a Contract so you can exchange it with your External Party and negotiate its terms.
- Check In a contract so the system can update the evolving Contract
- Execute a contract
- Search the Contract Repository
- Create Folders
- Manage the contrac