IBM® Emptoris® Contract Management System Administration V10.0 (WBT)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should complete the following courses:
- Introduction to IBM® Emptoris® Contract Management V10.0 (WBT) (6D478)
- IBM® Emptoris® Strategic Supply Management User Administration WBT (6D568)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This 3.5 hour interactive course describes the configurations in the IBM® Emptoris® Contract Management system. This course describes the general features that are configured as a part of the setup, contract management features, and contract standards administration.
This course also explores concepts such as security lists, notifications, approvals, quotes, and process schedules in the Emptoris Contract Management system.
This course provides recorded demonstrations along with the informational content. The lesson checkpoints at the end of each lesson help to check your knowledge and reinforce the concepts you learned.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Describe the general administrative features.
- Apply system settings and contract language settings.
- Outline the features and initial set up of contract management features.
- Relate to the objects that describe contract standards.
- Explain the security administration setup and security lists.
- Explain the concepts of Notifications, Approvals, Quotes, and Process Schedules.
- Access the documentation through the IBM Publication Center.