IBM® Emptoris® Service Procurement for System Administrators (WBT)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Please refer to Course Overview for course descriptions.
This self-paced course provides training for the Service Procurement system administrator. Topics include initial system setup, configure the operating and procurement structure, administer logins and permission, and customize templates and preferences.
This WBT course can be:
- Taken as start-to-finish training in sequential order through the TOC
- Taken in small training chunks as needed; navigated non-sequentially to enable real-time performance support while learners are doing their job
- Used as a model for hands-on practice
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Training - Web Marketing Assets
- Complete initial system setup and configuration
- Configure the operating structure
- Configure the procurement structure
- Manage documents, delegations, and feedback surveys
- Perform maintenance tasks
- Administer users logins and permissions
- Capture audit trail data
- Configure and manage approval workflows
- Customize system templates
- Customize system preferences