IBM® Emptoris® Sourcing Auctioning Process (V10.0.2) (WBT)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should complete the following courses:
- Structure and Design of IBM® Emptoris® Sourcing (V10.0.2) (6D658)
This 3 hour interactive course describes the elements that are common across RFx processes such as User Portal, common functionalities and tasks in the wizard, RFx Templates, and RFx Messages. It explains the process to create the English, Dutch, and Japanese Reverse Auction processes, and the English, Dutch, and Japanese Forward Auction processes.
This course provides recorded demonstrations along with the informational content. The lesson checkpoints at the end of each lesson help to check your knowledge and reinforce the concepts you learned.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Identify the common elements across RFx processes
- Discuss the auctioning concepts
- Identify the various types of Auction events - Reverse and Forward
- Describe the creation of the different Reverse Auctions
- Describe the creation of different Forward Auctions
- Access the documentation through the IBM Publication Center