IBM® Emptoris® Spend Analysis Administration (V10.0.2) - WBTIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
It is recommended that you take the following course prior to enrolling in this course:
- IBM Emptoris Spend Analysis for Power Users (6D538)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Spend Analysis is a product, which allows Users to scrutinize corporate spending data in myriad ways. Users work with a data cube of the corporate financial data. Administrators are responsible for creating new Users and for establishing the ideal Spend Analysis work environment for those Users.
The course is designed to teach IBM® Emptoris® Spend Analysis Administrators to navigate all operative Admin Areas of the Administration module.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Distinguish between terms used in VSM and in Spend Analysis.
- Create Groups in VSM and view them as Roles in Spend Analysis.
- Create and properly organize new Users in VSM.
- Affiliate a Spend Role with a VSM User.
- Describe the types of Spend Analysis Permissions.
- Establish Permissions for User Roles.
- Generate usage reports.
- View and customize meta-data for data sets and related Dimensions, Measures, Attributes, Bookmarks.
- Establish Security Filters and employ them to limit access to the data set for certain Users.
- Describe the nature of the four types of Feedback.
- Execute Feedback from a User's perspective.
- Accept or reject Feedback.
- View and rename both Transaction data attributes and Dimension data attributes.
Training videos are a basic component of this course; videos are included as needed to demonstrate complex procedures. The videos reinforce the concepts and procedures t/08/ht in each lesson. Some Lessons conclude with a quiz to check your knowledge and reinforce the concepts you learned.