IBM Emptoris SSM Organization, Category and Location Management (V10.0) (WBT)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should take the following course prior to taking this course:
- Introduction to IBM® Emptoris® Strategic Supply Management (V10.0) (6D438)
This 1 hour interactive web based course describes the internal organizations, categories, and locations in the Emptoris Strategic Supply Management platform.
This course explains how to create internal organizations and categories in Emptoris Strategic Supply Management. It also explains how to create regions, countries, states in the Emptoris Strategic Supply Management platform.
The contents of this course are presented in an interactive format which you will find engaging and fruitful.
This course provides recorded demonstrations along with the informational content. The lesson checkpoints at the end of each lesson help to check your knowledge and reinforce the concepts you learned.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Describe an Internal Organization
- Explain how internal organizations are used across the applications
- Create internal organizations
- Describe a Category
- Explain how categories are used across the applications
- Create a category
- Describe Location Management
- Create regions, countries, and states
- Access the SSM documentation through the IBM Publication Center