IBM® Emptoris® Supplier Lifecycle Management (V10.0.2) (WBT)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This 1 hour interactive course provides an introduction to IBM Emptoris Supplier Lifecycle Management (SLM), the product capabilities, the various terminologies used in system and the various types of audience using the system. The various modules followed in Emptoris SLM are also coved in this course.
The unit checkpoints at the end of each unit help to check your knowledge and reinforce the concepts you learned.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Outline the features and functionalities of Emptoris SLM
- Describe the product line
- Indicate the roles and terminologies typically followed in Emptoris SLM
- Identify the various modules in Emptoris SLM
- Summarize the role of Emptoris SLM in the procurement cycle
- Access the documentation through the IBM Publication Center