IBM Endpoint Manager 9 Console Operations (SPVC)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Students should understand basic networking concepts and have a working knowledge of computer administration.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course introduces IBM Endpoint Manager 9, and applies to all minor versions of the product. The course content consists of presentations, instructor narrative, product demonstration videos, interactive knowledge quizzes, and hands-on lab exercises. The content is technical in nature and assumes a working knowledge of computer administration plus familiarity with networking concepts. No product experience is required. This course is foundational for all products in the IBM Endpoint Manager family, but comprehensive coverage is limited to Patch Management. Additional training is recommended for other capabilities such as Security Configuration Management, Asset Discovery, Software Use Analysis, Power Management, Remote Control, OS Deployment, Mobile Device Management, and Core Protection (from malware or data loss).
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Endpoint Manager 9
- Describe product purpose, capabilities, features, and benefits
- Identify roles, tools, platform components and their behaviors
- Use management console to locate content documents of interest
- Manage computers and groups, and assign computers to operators
- Describe content types, structure, and evaluation loop processing
- Enable content sites, and manage permissions and subscriptions
- Create custom content sites and set their operator permissions
- Create baselines, apply patches, and monitor patch compliance
- Activate analysis, use dashboards, and prepare Web Reports
- Define essential product terminology for all product users