IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: Core SkillsIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have either one of the following courses or equivalent experience:
- IBM FileNet P8 Prerequisite Skills 4.5 (F040)
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0 Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F141)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is for those who either administer IBM Enterprise Records or use it to maintain the retention, disposition, and security of records.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Enterprise Records system to practice the skills required for both records managers and system administrators.
By completing this course, you acquire knowledge and skills that are needed in more advanced IBM Enterprise Records courses.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Enterprise Records – Role: Business Manager
- IBM Enterprise Records - Role: Legal/ Compliance
- IBM Enterprise Records - Role: Solution Architect
- IBM Enterprise Records - Role: Administrator
- IBM Enterprise Records - Role: Installation & Support
- Declare and manage records using basic configurations