IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: Records ManagementIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 2 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have completed:
- IBM FileNet P8 Prerequisite Skills 4.5 (F0400)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for designing the file plan for an IBM Enterprise Records system and making decisions regarding record retention, disposition, and security. You use the IBM Enterprise Records web application to learn core skills, such as declaring and managing records. Then, you learn to design and create a file plan that meets specific records management goals. You work with a records administrator, an installer, a database administrator, and a programmer. You must be able to organize and communicate records management system requirements to the other roles.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Enterprise Records system to practice the skills required for managing records and designing file plans for records management.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Enterprise Records - Role: Legal/ Compliance
- IBM Enterprise Records - Role: Administrator
- IBM Enterprise Records - Role: Installation & Support
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Declare and manage records using basic configurations
- Design a functional and efficient records management file plan and coordinate its development and deployment