IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: System MaintenanceIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should complete:
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0 Prerequisite Skills using Workplace (F140)
- IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: Core Skills (F178)
- IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: System Configuration (F179)
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.0: System Implementation and Administration (F142)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is for the administrator who maintains an IBM Enterprise Records system.
You monitor the IBM Enterprise Records system and the IBM FileNet P8 system with which it runs.
You configure and run the sweep processes, as well as configure and run automatic destruction processes and automatic volume creation. You also configure auditing, export audit logs and retain, archive, and purge metadata.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Enterprise Records - Role: Solution Architect
- IBM Enterprise Records - Role: Administrator
- IBM Enterprise Records - Role: Installation & Support
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to configure and run the sweep processes, configure and run automatic destruction processes, configure automatic volume creation, configure auditing, and retain, archive, and purge metadata.