IBM eX5 Enterprise Servers - Architecture and Product OverviewIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should complete:
- IBM System x Technical Principles (XTR11).
In addition you should have some experience with Intel-based computer hardware and Windows or Linux operating systems.
This course is developed and owned by Lenovo.
IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Provider who owns the content.
The IBM eX5 product portfolio represents the fifth generation of servers built upon Enterprise X-Architecture which leverages/12/ades of mainframe server design to deliver an open and affordable, industry-standard x86 server platform. And now with eX5, IBM scalable systems technology for Intel processor-based servers has also been delivered to blades and mid-sized x86 server systems. This course details IBM eX5 Enterprise X-Architecture, Intel Nehalem microarchitecture, and server features that are featured in the System x3690 X5, System x3850 X5, and Bla/12/enter HX5. IBM systems innovations such as MAX5, eXFlash, and FlexNode are also discussed.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- System x Technical Training
- List the features of IBM X-Architecture
- Recognize the System x and Bla/12/enter portfolio
- Recognize the IBM eX5 enterprise systems
- Summarize the history of X3 and eX4 technology
- Summarize the highlights of the IBM System x3690 X5
- Detail the features of the IBM Bla/12/enter HX5
- Detail the features of the IBM Bla/12/enter HX5 two-node
- Detail the features of the IBM System x3850 X5
- Detail the features of the IBM System x3950 X5
- Detail eX5 systems innovations including MAX5, eXFlash, and FlexNode