IBM eX5 Enterprise Servers - VirtualizationIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Students should complete:
- System x Technical Principles (Enhanced) (XTR11), and IBM eX5 Enterprise Servers - Architecture and Product Overview (XTR50).
It is also recommended that students have some experience with Intel-based computer hardware and Windows or Linux operating systems.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is developed and owned by Lenovo.
IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Provider who owns the content.
The IBM eX5 product portfolio represents the fifth generation of servers built upon Enterprise X-Architecture which leverages/12/ades of mainframe server design to deliver an open and affordable, industry-standard x86 server platform. This course presents an overview of IBM Virtualization Solutions for the IBM System x Enterprise server line with an in depth look at Microsoft Windows Server 2008 with Hyper-V and Citrix XenServer. Additional topics include an overview of virtualization, virtualization history and terminology, hypervisor architectures, and virtualization management. Hands-on lab procedures include the IBM virtualization solutions Microsoft Windows Server 2008 with Hyper-V and Citrix XenServer.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- System x Technical Training
- Articulate IBM Smarter Planet
- Describe how System x and virtualization play a key role in IBM Smarter Planet
- Articulate eX5 Enterprise systems hardware virtualization support
- Using the memory subsystem, list the three IBM technologies and paraphrase their contributions to a virtualization environment
- List three IT issues that helped virtualization become popular
- List three benefits of using virtualization
- Identify the key differences between type 1 and type 2 hypervisors
- List the key differences between server and storage consolidation
- Define cloud computing and its services, IBM's approach to cloud, and cloud security
- List the IBM virtualization offerings available today
- List the features and benefits of IBM Bla/12/enter Open Fabric Manager
- Describe the new virtualization extension of IBM Systems Director - VMControl
- List the features and benefits of the virtual client solution from IBM
- List the architectural features of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 with Hyper-V
- List the architectural features of Red H