IBM Flex System ManagerIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 2 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have attended:
- IBM PureFlex System Fundamentals (NGT11)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Systems management for the IBM Flex System is built on several components. IBM X-Architecture compute nodes come with an Integrated Management Module (IMM) where IBM Power Systems architecture compute nodes come with a Flexible Service Processor (FSP), both of which connect to the Chassis Management Module to provide the integrated systems management functions for the node.
The IBM Flex System Chassis Management Module (CMM) provides system management functions for all devices in the IBM Flex System Enterprise Chassis. The IBM Flex System Enterprise Chassis comes with at least one CMM and supports CMM redundancy. IBM Flex System Manager management software is the software stack for managing multiple chassis that comes preinstalled on the IBM Flex System Manager management node. It provides a consistent interface that can be used to efficiently manage more than one chassis. The IBM Flex System Manager management node is supported in the IBM Flex System Enterprise Chassis only and is required for Power Systems compute nodes installed in a IBM Flex System Enterprise Chassis.
This course will focus on the IBM Flex System systems management building blocks. Discussions include a review of the initial setup for the CMM, and explore the FSM. The Flex System Manager hardware, software setup, selected management tasks, and navigation will be reviewed.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM PureFlex System
- Classify the IBM Flex System offerings for system management
- Implement the Chassis Management Module initial setup wizard
- Differentiate the features of IBM Flex System Manager
- Execute management tasks with the IBM FSM Explorer
- Implement Update Manager tasks of FSM for firmware and compliance
- Differentiate selected management functions of IBM Flex System Manager and their tasks
- Differentiate the virtual management features of IBM Flex System Manager