IBM i2 Intelligence Portal EssentialsIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Completed IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook Premium Essentials course (9I01G)
- Comfortable using the Windows operating system
- Basic understanding of analysis techniques
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course provides students with an understanding of the IBM i2 Intelligence Portal tool. This course will focus on using a local Analysis Repository.
This course will show you the essential concepts and features necessary to use the IBM i2 Intelligence Portal. It covers how to use Intelligence Portal stores analysis ready data, which can then be searched by the Intelligence Portal and use on IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook Premium charting surfaces.
The course also details how the data in the Analysis Repository has the same basic structure as the data on an Analyst’s Notebook chart. It will teach you how the Intelligence Portal retains many of the features that are in Analyst’s Notebook that are used to explore, create, edit or delete entities, links and properties. It will also cover how to use sets with data in the Analysis Repository.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Analyst and Investigator Skills for IBM i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis V1.0.x Advanced
- Analyst and Investigator Skills for IBM i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis V1.0.x Core
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Use Intelligence Portal to create, edit entities, links, charts and sets in the Analysis Repository
- Open, upload and view charts in conjunction with IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook Premium
- Copy items from external data sources into the repository
- Search or browse for entities and links in the Analysis Repository
- Monitor the activity on entities, links or sets that have been accessed or changed