IBM i2 OverviewIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have knowledge of:
- Basic understanding of investigative analytical techniques and concepts
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
In this 2-hour web-based tutorial, students will be introduced to the IBM i2 Intelligence Analysis portfolio with an overview of the Intelligence Analysis Platform, Analyst's Notebook, and Analyst's Notebook Premium. Students will also receive hands-on experience through interactive simulations that demonstrate how to use the features and functionalities of the products.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Explain the basic features and benefits of the i2 Intelligence Analysis Portfolio.
- List the components, architecture, and terminology of the Intelligence Analysis Platform.
- Import data from a spreadsheet into Analyst's Notebook and the Analysis Repository.
- Add items to the charting surface of Analyst's Notebook.
- Add items to the Analysis Repository and use the search functions.
- Use basic analytical functions of Analyst's Notebook to answer simple investigative questions.
- Use Google Earth and ESRI plugins for effective mapping of geospatial data.