IBM InfoSphere Content Collector 2.1.1: File System CollectionIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should complete:
- IBM InfoSphere Content Collector: Prerequisite Skills (F060)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is for those whose job includes configuring IBM InfoSphere Content Collector for collecting documents from file system folders or directories into an IBM ECM repository. You work with a fully functioning IBM InfoSphere Content Collector system to practice the skills required for configuring file system collection.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Content Collector 2.x Role: Legal/Compliance
- IBM Content Collector 2.x Role: Solution Architect
- IBM Content Collector 2.x Role: Administrator
- IBM Content Collector 2.x Role: Installation and Support
- Configure metadata components for use in file system collection task routes
- Configure file system collection task route for given business scenarios