IBM InfoSphere DataStage Essentials V11.3 - SPVCIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have basic knowledge of the Windows operating system and some familiarity with database access techniques.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is designed to introduce ETL developers to DataStage 11.3.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Information Analysis – Data Integration Architect
- DataStage Integration Developer – New to DataStage Parallel Jobs
- DataStage Integration Developer - New to Information Server
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe the uses of DataStage and the DataStage workflow
- Describe the Information Server architecture and how DataStage fits within it
- Describe the Information Server and DataStage deployment options
- Use the Information Server Web Console and the DataStage Administrator client to create DataStage users and to configure the DataStage environment
- Import and export DataStage objects to a file
- Import table definitions for sequential files and relational tables
- Design, compile, run, and monitor DataStage parallel jobs
- Design jobs that read and write to sequential files
- Describe the DataStage parallel processing architecture
- Design jobs that combine data using joins and lookups
- Design jobs that sort and aggregate data
- Implement complex business logic using the DataStage Transformer stage
- Debug DataStage jobs using the DataStage PX Debugger
- Read and write to database tables using DataStage ODBC and DB2 Connector stages
- Work with the Repository functions such as search and impact analysis
- Build job seq