IBM InfoSphere IGC II - Building the Governance Catalog V11.3 - WBTIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have basic knowledge of the Windows operating system.
Familiarity with Information Server products is desirable but not required.
The Information Governance Catalog (IGC) is a new product within the Information Server suite of products. It replaces two products in earlier versions of Information Server: Business Glossary and Metadata Workbench. The new Information Governance Catalog contains and enhances all the functionality that these earlier products contained and adds additional functionality as well as an enhanced user interface.
IGC I focuses on the functionality previously contained in Metadata Workbench. IGC II focuses on the functionality previously contained in Business Glossary. In IGC II you will learn how IGC is used to govern your information assets through the development of a governance catalog of categories and terms that document your information assets and governance policies and rules that implement the high-level strategy and objectives of your governance program.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Information Analysis – Business Analyst/Data Steward
- Describe information governance
- Describe how the Information Governance Catalog supports information governance
- Build a business glossary of categories and terms
- Add policies and rules the business glossary
- Learn about the Information Glossary Catalog workflow
- Learn how to administer the Information Glossary Catalog
- Learn how to use IBM Glossary Anywhere
- Learn how to use the Information Governance Dashboard