IBM Intelligent City Planning and Operations 1.6 Infrastructure PlanningIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have basic knowledge of:
- IBM Intelligent Operations Center 1.6
- IBM Intelligent City Planning and Operations 1.6
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This 2 day self-paced virtual classroom (SPVC) course provides students with an understanding of the configuration and reporting tools for infrastructure planning in IBM® Intelligent City Planning and Operations. This SPVC course covers the process to load infrastructure data, review the data, and analyze the data.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Administrator or City Planner Skills for Intelligent City Planning and Operations 1.6.x.x
- Demonstrate the process to load infrastructure data
- Demonstrate how to manage scenarios.
- Explain the use cases for Infrastructure Planning.
- Describe how to work with the reports for Infrastructure Planning.