IBM Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 PrimerIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have basic knowledge of Intelligent Operations Center 1.5.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
The Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 primer course provide the students with a basic understanding of IBM® Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 version. The new changes and features of Intelligent Operations center 1.6 version are discussed in detail in this course.
The user interface features and the steps to perform various user interface configurations are described in this course. Intelligent Operations Center is designed for city governance and hence all different types of data from the different sources in a city needs to integrated to Intelligent Operations Center. The various data integration concepts and the steps to configure different types of data sources using the data integration tool are discussed in detail in this course. The different types of installation options for Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 and the various installation steps are discussed in detail in this course. The steps to configure Key Performance Indicators are explained in this course. Standard Operating Procedure is one of the key features of Intelligent Operations Center that lists the steps to handle a particular event. The steps to configure the Standard Operating Procedure are also explained in this course. The different types of errors which commonly occur in Intelligent Operations Center and steps to troubleshoot them are also described in this course.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 – Role: Business Analyst
- Describe the key features of Intelligent Operations Center 1.6.
- Explain the steps to configure data sources using data source configuration tool.
- Describe the various types of User Interface configurations.
- Discuss the different types of installation and the steps to perform them.
- Describe the procedure to customize Key Performance Indicators..
- Describe the steps to perform Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) configuration
- List the various types of common errors in Intelligent Operations center and tips to troubleshoot them.