IBM Lotus Domino 8.5 System Administration Operating FundamentalsIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
This course introduces you to basic concepts that provide the foundation for IBM Lotus Domino 8.5 and IBM Lotus Notes 8.5, and it is the point of entry to the entire core system administration curriculum. This course covers the foundational knowledge needed to perform basic administrative tasks in a Lotus Domino 8.5 infrastructure. This course does not cover how to install, configure, maintain, or troubleshoot a Lotus Domino 8.5 infrastructure.
- Describe the structural components of the IBM Lotus Domino 8.5 Environment.
- Perform basic IBM Lotus Domino 8.5 administration.
- Manage IBM Lotus Notes and IBM Lotus Domino security.
- Describe Domino mail routing and mail routing topologies.
- Describe Lotus Domino replication and replication topologies.
- Identify services and options that you can use to extend and enhance the functionality of the Lotus Domino environment.