IBM Maximo Asset Configuration Manager 7.5.1 (SPVC)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
This course covers the ACM Industry solution, which is built on top of Maximo Asset Managment 7.5. You should complete one of the following courses or have equivalent knowledge and experience:
- IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.5 Fundamentals (Instructor-Led) (TR571)
- IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.5 Fundamentals (Self-Paced) (TOS43)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
In regulated industries with complex assets, management of asset configuration, component life accounting, and equipment operational status is critical. IBM Maximo Asset Configuration Manager (ACM) provides a new method for managing assets, providing key capabilities needed by organizations that manage aviation, aerospace and defense, rail, nuclear and pharmaceutical assets. This workshop focuses on the ACM industry solution. Participants learn the functionality and relationships among the applications through discussions and hands-on labs. New functionality is included with this version, including the Flight Log Book (FLB).
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.5
- Discuss industry use cases for the ACM solution
- Describe features and functionality of ACM
- Build and configure a CM Model, CM Items, CM PM, CM Meter
- Create and analyze a CM Asset
- Perform maintenance forecasting