IBM Maximo for Service Providers 7.5.3IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 3 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
- Understand the Tivoli Process Automation Engine (TPAE)
- Have practical experience with Maximo Asset Manager
- Tivoli's Process Automation Engine 7.5 Fundamentals (TR711), or equivalent experience.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Service providers who manage assets must improve service levels and customer response while improving cash flow and controlling costs. Many companies transfer specific functions to the service provider, improving focus on core business and mission while reducing overhead. This 3-day workshop guides you through IBM Maximo for Service Providers 7.5.3. Students perform hands-on exercises developing service level agreements, create response plans, develop customer agreements, complete work orders and complete service requests. Finally, students bill the customer.
- Create security groups, customer options, and access list
- Create service level agreements (SLAs) with escalations
- Create response plans and create imbedded job plans
- Create customer agreements, price schedules, and sales orders
- Initiate and complete SR, workorder, and sales order for SLAs, response plans, and customer agreements
- Describe and perform billings
- Design workflow to flag required missing fields and automatically apply SLAs, response plans, and customer agreements