IBM Mobile Web PushIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This module will demonstrate how to access and create a campaign using the IBM Mobile Web Push console. IBM Mobile Web Push allows marketers to influence and inform their mobile audience in innovative ways, delivering tailored messages to users as they navigate through mobile, tablet, and desktop websites. Web push notifications are dynamically triggered for display on mobile websites based on the actions of the visitors. Mobile Web Push offer built-in features to display rich and practical web notifications tailored to iOS and Android users.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Customer Mobile Engagement: All roles
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Explain the Campaign Manager workspace and how to create QA versus Production Workspaces
- Create a basic campaign
- Set Message Content including body type, message flexibility (full html control) and custom data (JSON)
- Set the Content Experience such as maximum user views
- Select the Audience site occurrence and vehicle
- Set Triggers and Rules to display campaigns including view counts, session start location and user location
- Create Triggering Events such as abandoned cart
- Review the campaign, Save and Publish
- Review the performance report