IBM MQ V8 System Administration (Using Windows for Labs)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
- Have a basic knowledge of IBM MQ V8 concepts, either through successful completion of course Technical Introduction to IBM MQ (WM102), or through equivalent practical experience
- Be familiar with and able to use standard functions within the operating system that is used in the lab exercises
- Have a basic knowledge of TCP/IP
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is also available as classroom course IBM MQ V8 System Administration (WM207G).
This course is designed to provide technical professionals with the skills needed to administer IBM MQ queue managers on distributed platforms such as Windows 2008 Server and Linux.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Systems Administrator skills for IBM MQ V8
- Plan the implementation of IBM MQ
- Install IBM MQ
- Perform basic customization and administration tasks
- Enable a queue manager to exchange messages with another queue manager
- Use a trigger message and a trigger monitor to start an application to process messages
- Implement basic queue manager restart and recovery procedures
- Identify the cause of a problem
- Plan for and implement basic IBM MQ security features
- Use accounting and statistics messages to monitor the activities in an IBM MQ system
- Use IBM MQ sample programs to test queue manager, queue, channel, and client configuration