IBM MQ V8 System Administration for z/OSIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 11 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Basic knowledge of IBM MQ V8 concepts, obtained through experience or by successfully completing course Technical Introduction to IBM MQ (WM102G)
- Working proficiency with the z/OS platform, obtained through experience or by successfully completing course Fundamental System Skills in z/OS (ES10G)
Knowledge of TCP/IP is also helpful.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course provides the skills that are necessary to configure and manage an IBM MQ V8 queue manager on z/OS.
Through lectures and hands-on lab exercises, you learn how to install, customize, operate, and administer IBM MQ V8. The course covers configuring a z/OS queue manager, setting up distributed queuing, IBM MQ clustering, IBM MQ on z/OS recovery and restart, security, and performance considerations. It also covers day-to-day administration and problem recovery. The hands-on lab exercises give you direct experience with IBM MQ V8 tasks such as defining and monitoring channels, configuring IBM MQ clusters, and problem determination activities.
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website: ibm.com/training
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Systems Administrator skills for IBM MQ V8
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe message-oriented middleware and the capabilities it must provide
- Identify the key components of IBM MQ for z/OS
- Summarize the responsibilities of the IBM MQ administrator
- Configure IBM MQ IBM V8 for z/OS
- Enable IBM MQ for z/OS eight-byte RBA and buffers above 2 GB
- Demonstrate how to create and change queues and place and retrieve messages from a queue
- Define and demonstrate how to set up and work with distributed queuing
- Differentiate between an IBM MQ queue manager and an IBM MQ client
- Describe and demonstrate how to set up an IBM MQ cluster
- Contrast point-to-point and publish/subscribe messaging styles
- Describe shared queues and queue sharing groups
- Summarize IBM MQ for z/OS recovery and restart activities
- Demonstrate how to use IBM MQ events for monitoring
- Summarize performance considerations
- Describe security considerations for IBM MQ for z/OS
- Describe and implement connection authentication and channel authorization
- Identify correct problem determination techniques for I