IBM Parallel Sysplex and High AvailabilityIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 3 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Students should have knowledge of previous release of z/OS
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Please refer to course overview for description information.
The objective of this session is to help you identify activities and capabilities that can deliver value to your enterprise, but that you never had time to explore previously. The information provided in this session should help you catch up on existing capabilities, and to position your environment for whatever the future holds.
This one-day workshop will include the following topics:
- Sysplex-related enhancements in z/OS latest version
- Latest guidance on optimizing application availability in a z/OS environment.
- Live demo of the benefit and implementation effort of recent z/OS enhancements.
- Exploiting z/OS parallel processing capabilities to optimize application response and turnaround times.
- Summary of sysplex and availability-related enhancements in the latest releases of the major System z subsystems.
- System Programmer toolkit a list of tools and tips to improve System Programmer productivity.
Erfolge des Zentrums
This seminar will provide information about the latest Parallel Sysplex-related enhancements to z/OS and supporting hardware. Performance information will also be provided based on recent ITSO projects.
For over 20 years, the IBM International Technical Support Organization (ITSO) has delivered one-day technical update seminars for IT professionals. Our latest series, the annual ITSO System z Worldwide Workshop Tour, addresses how to design and exploit the hardware and software infrastructure required to effectively run current System z solutions. These new ITSO technical workshops are developed and taught by the same IBM experts that bring you IBM Redbooks publications. Attendees can expect the same excellent quality found in IBM Redbooks. Like IBM Redbooks, these workshops contain the most up-to-date technical content based on the latest software and hardware releases, information based on best practices in the industry, and relevant and focused topics. Students will learn from experienced instructors-all seminars are taught by IBM ITSO experts from around the world.