IBM PureApplication System V1.1 Technical Overview (WBT)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have a general knowledge of virtualization and hypervisor concepts. Data center experience, especially in systems administration, is helpful.
This one day course introduces technical professionals to the features and capabilities of IBM PureApplication System.
The course covers the benefits, features, and functions of IBM PureApplication System, describing its software and hardware components at a high level. You learn about the workload and system portions of the console and identify the administrative tasks that are performed from the console.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM PureApplication System Implementer and Administrator
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe the key characteristics and benefits of cloud computing
- Explain the difference between three cloud service delivery models:
- Describe the relevance of PureApplication System in the cloud computing space
- Describe the key hardware and software components of PureApplication System
- Describe the workload and system console tasks that are performed by seven roles that are associated with the PureApplication System environment:
- Physical cloud administrator
- Pattern engineer
- Application cloud administrator
- Application software engineer
- PureApplication System administrator
- Asset librarian
- Deployment automation developer
- Describe and contrast virtual system patterns, virtual application patterns, and custom images
- Describe the pattern development process
- Describe the pattern deployment process