IBM PureData System for Analytics Usage - SPVCIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have a working knowledge of UNIX or Linux, experience with shell scripting, experience with VI editing, and basic SQL.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course will teach participants database administration for the IBM PureData System for Analytics (PDA) N1001 and N2001 appliance. This course is designed to give the participant an overview of the IBM PureData System for Analytics (PDA) architecture and provide a working knowledge and understanding of the PDA database features and best practices. It includes content and labs on the features introduced in NPS 7 including full schema support.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- PureData System for Analytics, powered by Netezza
- Administer the IBM PureData System for Analytics appliance
- Configure client connectivity
- Create databases and tables
- Determine distribution methods
- Set up Clustered Base Tables
- Load and unload tables
- Generate statistics
- Analyze query plans
- Create materialized views
- Reclaim unused disk space
- Program stored procedures