IBM Security zSecure Admin Basic Administration and ReportingIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 5 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Basic knowledge of, and experience with, RACF
- Familiarity with the IBM Security zSecure Admin or Audit ISPF panel interface
Basic RACF education is assumed and can be obtained in the following classes: Basics of z/OS RACF Administration (ES191) or Introduction to z/OS Security Server RACF (EZ192) - ILO, and Effective RACF Administration (BE870).
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Learn about the frequently used administrative functions, standard reports, and verification functions of IBM Security zSecure Admin. Gain experience administering RACF profiles using the built-in functions and line commands with the standard ISPF interface provided with the product. Learn how to report and review RACF profiles using the built-in functions and line commands provided. The background and details of the verification functions that report RACF database inconsistencies are explored, and you learn about the generated RACF commands that can assist in fixing these inconsistencies. The CKGRACF function that offers features not included in native RACF is also described. In this course, you also learn to produce customized reports and tailor the RACF installation data field. Hands-on exercises are included in each unit.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Auditor skills for IBM Security zSecure
- Central Security Administrator skills for IBM Security zSecure
- Decentralized Local Security Administrator skills for IBM Security zSecure
- Limited Local Security Administrator skills for IBM Security zSecure
- Display RACF user IDs and user information from the ISPF zSecure Admin panels.
- Manage RACF groups interactively and create printed reports.
- Administer RACF data set and general resource profiles and examine the access list.
- Create textual reports on RACF users, groups, data sets, and general resources.
- Review and maintain RACF and Class Descriptor Table (CDT) options.
- Define and maintain input files to control your IBM Security zSecure Admin session.
- Use the standard reports provided with IBM Security zSecure Admin.
- Analyze RACF profiles containing segments.
- Review the installations RACF control tables and analyze the group structure in the installation.
- Create reports about the RACF database and resolve inconsistencies.
- Customize installation data, compare users, queue commands, and run commands using CKGRACF.