IBM SmartCloud Control Desk 7.5.1 Service Request Management FundamentalsIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should complete one of the following courses or have equivalent knowledge and work experience:
- IBM SmartCloud Control Desk 7.5 Foundations (Self-Paced) (TOS34)
- IBM SmartCloud Control Desk 7.5 Foundations (Instructor-Led) (TP350)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course introduces you to the fundamental concepts of managing a Service Desk using IBM SmartCloud Control Desk. Through instructor-led discussion, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, you learn how to create and resolve service requests, incidents, and problems. You also learn to manage a service catalog, obtain user feedback through surveys, and generate reports.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM SmartCloud Control Desk 7.5
- Describe the features and applications of the Service Desk and Service Catalog
- Explain the purpose and goals of request fulfillment, incident management, and problem management processes
- Handle an issue from initial report to resolution using the Service Desk
- Follow an offering from shopping to fulfillment using the Service Catalog