IBM SmartCloud Control Desk 7.5.1 Service Request Management Fundamentals (SPVC)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- IBM SmartCloud Control Desk 7.5 Foundations (SPVC) (TOS34) and basic skills with operating systems, database administration, IPv4 networking, and service desk concepts.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course introduces you to the fundamental concepts of managing a Service Desk using IBM SmartCloud Control Desk. Through instructor-led discussion, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, you learn how to create and resolve service requests, incidents, and problems. You also learn to manage a service catalog, obtain user feedback through surveys, and generate reports.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM SmartCloud Control Desk 7.5
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe the features and applications of the Service Desk and Service Catalog
- Explain the purpose and goals of request fulfillment, incident management, and problem management processes
- Handle an issue from initial report to resolution using the Service Desk
- Follow an offering from shopping to fulfillment using the Service Catalog