IBM SmartCloud Monitoring 7.2 (SPVC)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This self-paced course consists of a series of video presentations and demonstrations that introduce you to IBM SmartCloud Monitoring 7.2. The course focuses on use of the product, key product features, product and feature installation, and configuration of Linux KVM, VMWare VI, and Netapp agents. Please note that this course does not include hands-on labs.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Describe the IBM SmartCloud Monitoring architecture and solution
- Install and configure a simple IBM SmartCloud Monitoring 7.2 environment, including these products:
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.3
- Jazz for Service Management
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring for Virtual Environments 7.2
- Various IBM Tivoli Monitoring for Virtual Environments agents