IBM Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler FundamentalsIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have completed:
- Supply Chain Concepts (Online Tutorial)
- Item and Pricing Configurations Instructor-Led course.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This 2-day instructor-led course provides you with an overview on Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler. It enables you (item and pricing administrators) to configure and maintain Models that are used by customers to configure items of their choice.
This course teaches you the techniques, tools, and recommended practices that can be used to create Model Groups, Models, Option Classes, Option Items, and Option Class Groups. It also helps you create properties and rules that are associated with the Models to enable customers pick the correct items when building items of their choice.
In addition to the basic concepts, this course provides hands-on and demonstration exercises along with the informational content. The hands-on exercises enable you to practice certain tasks on the system while the demo exercises help to reinforce the concepts you learned.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Deployment Specialist skills for IBM Sterling Configure, Price, Quote v9.2.1
- Demonstrate high-level understanding of Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler concepts.
- Configure Models and Model Groups.
- Configure Option Classes and Option Groups.
- Define Properties and Lists to work along with the Model.
- Configure Rules and Option Constraints.
- Explain miscellaneous functionalities integral to Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler.