IBM Sterling Connect:Direct for Windows V4.7 FundamentalsIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Awareness of File Transfer protocol (FTP) and Managed File Transfer (MFT) functionality.
This 3-day instructor-led course provides the skills necessary to use and manage IBM® Sterling Connect:Direct® in the Windows environment. This course is valuable for end-users and application programmers intending to use Sterling Connect:Direct®. It is also valuable to systems administrators, operators, production control personnel, help desk staff, and support personnel responsible for Sterling Connect:Direct® operations.
This course explains the Windows environment for Sterling Connect:Direct, installation and configuration procedures, process language, and interfaces. The students will also learn the components of different user interfaces of Sterling Connect:Direct and troubleshooting methods.
- Explain the architecture and functionalities of Sterling Connect:Direct for Windows
- Install Sterling Connect:Direct for Windows
- Create, submit and track processes
- Navigate through Sterling Connect:Direct interfaces
- Describe the importance of Sterling Connect:Direct Software Development Kit
- Describe and configure File Agent
- Explain about performance and tuning tasks
- Diagnose and troubleshoot common errors
- Determine the need for Sterling File Accelerator