IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite Supply Chain ConceptsIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
The IBM® Supply Chain Concepts course introduces you to the supply chain and demand chain management concepts and to IBM® Sterling Multi-Channel Fulfillment and IBM® Sterling Multi-Channel Selling bundles. You will learn about, and how to manage, the relationship between participants in a supply chain, goods and services, and sales and returns to create an efficient fulfillment and distribution process. In addition, you will learn about the history of selling products, business to everyone selling, and the components of a demand chain application.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Deployment Specialist skills for IBM Sterling Configure, Price, Quote v9.2.1
- Business Analyst skills for IBM Sterling Order Management v9.2.1
- Business Analyst skills for IBM Sterling Warehouse Management V9.1
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Sterling Warehouse Management V9.2
- Deployment Specialist skills for IBM Sterling Warehouse Management V9.2
- Deployment Specialist skills for IBM Sterling Order Management v9.2.1
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe the purpose of supply chain management, and how Sterling Multi-Channel Fulfillment provides a business process platform that allows management of a supply chain.
- Describe business players and rules and how they are modeled in Sterling Multi-Channel Fulfillment.
- Describe goods and services and how they are identified and managed in Sterling Multi-Channel Fulfillment.
- Describe sales and returns and how selling and financials are managed in Sterling Multi-Channel
- Describe fulfillment and how distribution centers use Sterling Multi-Channel Fulfillment to enable efficient operations.
- Describe the purpose and components of the Sterling Multi-Channel Selling applications.
- Define demand chain terms.
- Explain how the Internet and Electronic Commerce includes selling merchandise and services online.
- Explain how businesses use the Sterling Multi-Channel Selling applications to sell to other businesses and individual customers