IBM® Sterling Supply Chain Visibility Administering an Inbound Supply ChainIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
- Knowledge of the supply chain management concepts
- Completed the Monitoring Inbound Supply Chain self-paced tutorial
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
The IBM® Sterling Supply Chain Visibility Administering an Inbound Supply Chain -tutorial introduces you to the tasks performed by administrators of buyer organizations using Sterling Supply Chain Visibility On Demand. You will learn to manage user accounts, create and manage alerts, and configure Key Performance Indicator parameters to analyze supplier performance. In addition, you will learn how to configure administrative features of Sterling Supply Chain Visibility On Demand.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Administer the inbound supply chain using Sterling Supply Chain Visibility On Demand
- Manage user accounts and supplier information
- Configure Key Performance Indicator parameters to generate reports and monitor supplier performance
- Configure the administrative features of Sterling Supply Chain Visibility On Demand