IBM - Storage in Cloud Computing Environments - Instructor-led Online (ILO)PROKODA Gmbh
- Internet ((Wählen))
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have: Basic knowledge about Cloud Computing. These skills are addressed in the following course: Cloud Computing Fundamentals: Definition, Design and Solutions (ATC1E1DE) or (ATC1D1DE) or (AUC1D3DE.
IBM - Storage in Cloud Computing Environments - Instructor-led Online (ILO): Please refer to course overview for description information.
Please refer to course overview for description information.
Storage in the cloud must be considered and new design. New storage designs, new storage concepts, new security issues, new laws, new markets will be presented and discussed.
Notes: This live, instructor-led online course with hands-on labs is taught at your workstation. Do not make travel arrangements.
Before enrolling, review the Machine Requirements to be sure your system meets the minimum hardware and software requirements.
- You may click on the following link to determine if your computer is properly configured before enrolling in this course.
- Storage on the IBM Cloud Computing Framework
- Storage Design and Concepts with Cloud Computing
- Definitions - Cloud Storage for Cloud Computing (SNIA etc.)
- Cloud Storage Reference Model
- Cloud Data Management Interface
- Storage Management and storage virtualization in the Cloud
- IBM Solutions with Storage in Cloud Computing Enviroments
- Cloud Solution Design with IBM Storage Virtualization
- IBM SAN Volume Controller
- IBM Storwize v7000
- Design templates for Cloud Storage as a Service
- Security and National Law - New cloud storage design aspects
- Current Market Overview with Storage Solutions in the Cloud
The course material and the course language are English.
You should have:
- Basic knowledge about Cloud Computing.
These skills are addressed in the following course:
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals: Definition, Design and Solutions (ATC1E1DE)or(ATC1D1DE)or(AUC1D3DE)